Wicked Peach Cobbler Patti Labelles Recipe
Try this great Patti La belle recipe !
Patti La Belle Recipe Ingredients :
* Wicked Peach Cobbler (Patti LaBelle)
* Basic Piecrust for Double-Crust Pie (I use Pillsbury Doughboy Pie Crust In the red box in the refrigerated section of your super market.
* 3 pounds medium peaches, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/4" slices
* 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
* 1 cup sugar
* 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for the top crust
* 4 Tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, chilled, cut into small pieces
Patti La Belle Recipe INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Lightly butter a round baking dish, like a casserole dish.
2. In a medium bowl, toss the peaches, cornstarch, sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Fold in the butter. Spoon half of the peach mixture into the prepared dish.
3. Place a piece of rolled out pie crust ontop of peaches, top with remaining peaches. Place last piece of pie crust on top. Crimp edges of top crust. Cut a few slits in top, place on a pan to catch any drips.
4. Bake until the fruit juices are bubbling and thr top is golden brown, about 40 minutes. Sprinkle the tolp of the dough with cinnamon. Serve hot, warm, or at room temperature.
5. * What I did was put one piece of pie crust in the bottom of my pan, baked it till it was almost done, then put a layer of half of the peach mixture on it, another piece of pie crust, rest of the peaches and topped it with another piece of pie crust (that requires two boxs of pillsbury doughboy pie crust) Then baked it for the required amount of time. Served it with Vanilla Ice Cream, and it was to die for.
6. The Patti La Belle recipe is ready to serve...Hope you enjoy it!
Labels: patti la belle recipes