A nice Patti LaBelle recipe to try !
Patti La Belle Recipe INGREDIENTS
• 3 pounds whole chicken, cut into pieces
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• Ground black pepper to taste
• 2 teaspoons of seasoning salt
• 1 teaspoon paprika (or a teaspoon of cayenne pepper, if you like it hot like Patti!)
• 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
Patti La Belle Recipe INSTRUCTIONS
First of all clean your chicken carefully and pat it dry with a paper towel.
And then season chicken pieces with salt, pepper, seasoning salt, and paprika or cayenne pepper. Roll in flour.
Next is to add 1/2 to 3/4 inch oil to a large, heavy skillet. Heat oil till it's hot (about 365 degrees). Place chicken pieces in hot oil. Cover, and fry until golden, turning once, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain on paper towels.The Patti LaBelle recipe is ready to serve ! Nice !