Patti La Belle: Turkey Burgers
A nice Patti La Belle recipe to try !
Patti La Belle Ingredients:
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- ½ cup minced onions
- 1 tbsp. minced parsley
- 2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 2 lbs. lean ground turkey
- 1 large egg white
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup crushed stuffing mix
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- LaBelle Pepper Clear Mild Pepper Sauce to taste (available at PattiLaBelleFoods.com)
- 6 toasted hamburger buns
1. Preheat and oil the grill.
2. Heat the oil in a small sauté pan over medium heat. Add the onions, parsley and poultry seasoning and sauté for about 3 minutes or until the onions are soft. Remove from heat.
3. Place the turkey in a mixing bowl. Add the egg white and, using your hands, squeeze to blend. Add the cranberries and stuffing mix and, again using your hands, mix well to blend. Season with salt, pepper and hot sauce to taste. Form the mix into 6 patties of equal size. 4. Place the burgers on the grill and cook for 6 minutes. Turn and grill for another 5 minutes for well-done. You want the meat to be cooked through, but take care not to over do it, as the lean turkey will quickly dry out...and the Patti La Belle Recipe of Turkey burgers is ready to serve..enjoy it !
Patti la belle recipe-fried-chicken