Patti’s La Belle hot and spicy potato salad
A nice Patti LaBelle recipe to try
• 20 red potatoes, boiled and chopped
• 12 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
• 1 bunch celery, chopped
• 2 green bell peppers, finely chopped
• 4 Tablespoons of Labelle #1 Diced Fine Jalapenos
• 4 Tablespoons of Labelle #2 Sweet Jalapeño Relish
• 2 Tablespoons of yellow mustard
• 2/3 cup of mayonnaise
• Large white onion, chopped
• Celery seed
• Black pepper to taste
• Seasoning salt to taste
Place boiled and chopped potatoes, chopped hard-boiled eggs and chopped celery in a large mixing bowl. Then add the chopped white onion, green peppers and celery.
Sprinkle with the celery seed. Gradually stir in the mayonnaise, mustard, diced fine jalapeños, and sweet jalapeño relish, being careful not to smash the potatoes.
Season well with seasoning salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Serve immediately, or cool, cover tightly with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours. The Patti LaBelle recipe is ready to serve....enjoy it !